welcome to bears class
We are taught by: mrs rutherford
Whilst the school is partially closed, please join up to our Class Dojo. Parents were given a letter with a link to join our class' Dojo page and have access to messaging Mrs Rutherford. You can message me personally on there as well if you have any questions or concerns.
I'll be putting up a daily power point on Class Dojo with videos, lessons, links to activities, website suggestions, topic project and home activities suggestions.
It would be amazing if children can do the daily dojo challenge, to keep in touch.
Please keep an eye on this to see updates for your child over the following weeks. Thank you :)
Staying Safe Online
As children will be spending more time online over the coming weeks please remind them of the following rules to keep them safe...
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your password, address, email address or mobile number.
2) Don't post pictures or videos of yourself without checking with a parent or carer first
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t make online friends with people you don’t know. Don't add anyone on social media sites like Tik Tok if you haven't met them in real life
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Tell your parent or carer if anyone suggests meeting up.
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online if you wouldn't want a parent or teacher to read it then don't post it!
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried tell your parent or carer immediately
For more information visit
Friday 3rd April 2020
term 4 in year 3
term 3 in year 3
To download this, or copies of Topic Overviews from previous terms, please scroll down to the bottom of the page